HKIMO Finals 2019
HKIMO Heats 2019 India Award (Gold, Silver and Bronze award ONLY) winners are welcome to register and participate in the Global HKIMO finals being held in Hong Kong from August 30 to September 2, 2019. In the Global Finals, you will compete the best of International students, explore Hong Kong and make new friends from other parts of the world. See HKIMO Invite.
- Dates: From 30th August (Friday) to 2nd September (Monday), 2019. You should reach Hong Kong by 30th August evening.
- Two option for registrations are there: Tour Package (Disneyland) and Free & Easy
- HKIMO Finals on 31st Aug (morning) and award ceremony on 1st September (evening).
- Location: Hong Kong
- Eligibility for registrations: Gold, Silver or Bronze Award in HKIMO Heats 2019. Please check the eligible list before proceeding to register. Please ensure that you are eligible before registering else there will be deduction of INR 2000 before refund. Please note without registering for it by making the required payment you would not be allowed to participate.
- For Grades KG to 12. Differentiated papers KG to P6 (KG to Grade 6), S1 to S3 (Grade 7 to 9) and SS (Grade 10-12). The grades/levels will be same as HKIMO Heats.
- Last Date of Registrations (with Payments): 21 July, 2019 (Sunday) and all registrations for HKIMO Finals will be through us online.
Registered Students will be supported by some past papers for practice and will be given some guidance on resources to prepare from by us. For format, sample qs, awards etc. please go back to HKIMO Page at our website.
Registrations: Registrations will be done online from our website (link below) by making a payment for no. of people as per the options available.
Registrations will be done online from our website (link below) by making a payment for no. of people as per the options available.
There are two options for registrations:
- Tour Packages: Includes competition fees (students only), entry to the award ceremony with Gala dinner, HKIMO T-shirts & Souvenirs, twin sharing accommodation in 4 star hotel, major meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner starting from 2ndday, 2nd day dinner excluded), airport transfers (as per defined timings on 30th August & 2nd September, details to be announced later), transfers from contest & award ceremony venues, sightseeing (including entrance fees for attractions & group tour guide). This does not include airfare, travel insurance, visa costs and any other personal expenses. Indian contingent is in group A for the tour package and it includes Hong Kong Disneyland Tour. See package details.
- Free & Easy: Includes competition fees (Students only), HKIMO T-shirts and entry to the award ceremony without Gala dinner ONLY. Competing students and guests have to manage their accommodation, meals, airport transfers, all local travel in Hong Kong (even for the competition and award giving ceremony) and sightseeing on their own.
In both Cases, the base package (Minimum package) will be for 1 competitor (Student) however it is strongly that parents or a group leader travels to chaperone the student and takes a similar Guest package. Please note parents/guests who have not taken any of the two packages won’t be allowed at the award giving ceremony also.
Please note that you have to arrange your flight tickets, passport, visa and travel insurance on your own.
1. Tour Package (arrangements by HKIMO at Hong Kong):
|Per Student||INR 46000|
|Per Guest||INR 42000|
Please note that parents should accompany students to Hong Kong as it not advisable to send children alone especially younger children below senior secondary level. The senior secondary level students may travel with a group which has a parent/guardian/teacher to chaperone them and the same is given to us in writing with details of the student(s) and the chaperoning adult.
Tour packages are limited and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
Please click here on Tour Package itinerary for more details on the itinerary and schedule.
2. Free & Easy Package (Your own arrangement):
If you have any queries or want suggestions/advice on the packages, feel free to contact us at +91-9833916024.
After placing the registration order, kindly share the student (Competitor) & Guest details in the format given here for download. Please email the filled details after registrations at email@example.com in reply to the order confirmation email.
More details on travel information and FAQs will follow after registrations end date.