International Math Olympiads Preparation Training
Global Olympiads Academy brings fast tracked training program for younger kids (grade 1 to grade 6) for International Olympiads like ISMC, AIMO, HKIMO and SASMO. The program will help the students strengthen their fundamentals, application and problem-solving skills and their overall higher order thinking skills like logical and analytical thinking.
The program covers the following topics:
- Number System and Operations
- Patterns and Logical Thinking problems
- Everyday Mathematics
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Arithmetic and/or Algebraic thinking
- Non-routine problems
The topics preparation will include:
- Problem Solving techniques and mindset
- Deep diving into the concepts and fundamentals
- Their use and application
- Non routine and word problems
- Complex problem solving using multiple concepts
- Practice of Past Papers and doubts clarification
The training methodology will be:
- Online lectures using zoom webinar (twice a week 1 hour sessions)
- Weekly assignments
- Discussions on weekly assignments
- Peer learning group
Duration : 36 Hours Course (3-4 Months).
Frequency : Two 1 hour sessions once a week and 1 hour of weekly doubt/clarification sessions on Saturdays (Optional). So 2-3 hours we week.
Learning Groups (Batches) :
Lower Primary (LP – Grade 1 to Grade 2)
- Batch LP1 – Monday & Wednesday – 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Batch LP2 – Tuesday & Thursday – 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Middle Primary ( MP – Grade 3 & 4)
- Batch MP1 – Monday & Wednesday – 6 PM to 7 PM
- Batch MP2 – Tuesday & Thursday – 6 PM to 7 PM
Upper Primary (UP – Grade 5 & 6)
- Batch UP1 – Monday & Wednesday – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Batch UP2 – Tuesday & Thursday – 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
SATURDAY RECAP & DOUBTS CLARIFICATIONS
- Lower Primary – 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Middle Primary – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Upper Primary – 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
Video recording of the training sessions will be shared to all registered participants for reference in case they miss a session. They can also join the other batch if they miss a session during the week.
All students can join doubts clarifications sessions related to the course on Saturdays for the entire academic year.
Every week new Math enrichment topics will be covered.
Batches Start from Monday, April 13,2020. Last Date for April Batches registrations will is 11th April.
Fees: 6000 INR (Discounted price from 8000 INR)
On Registrations: Webinar link and schedule will be shared before the batches start. If someone misses the class or joins late / leaves earlier, the recording of the online class will be shared.
Students May Join later too and will be carried for to the next cycle for remaining topics.
Full Year Support during the Saturday Classes.
Sample Online Session
SEE THE VIDEOS below to get an understanding of topics and how the training will feel like.
Who Should Join?
This program will be beneficial for students who are at least average in their conceptual understanding and application skills & have a strong desire to practice and learn. This program is not only for students who are participating in the International Olympiads or Competitions but for all students who like Mathematics and/or want to improve their Mathematical acumen and master their knowledge & skills. The program will help elevate interest level in the subject, improve their grades in class and also do much better in all kind of competitive Math exams.